To assist senior residents living in the Canberra electorate, I've developed an information guide with details on support available.
The guide is aimed a those who have retired or are planning for their retirement. Retirement can represent significant change and be a challenging time as we reconnect with our community in different ways.
The guide aims to assist in connecting retired and retirement transitioning members of the community with relevant supports, services and groups. It also provides information about government financial support and assistance in retirement.
The guide consolidates relevant information for several agencies and services including:
- Government benefits, supports and payments;
- Medicare and health information;
- Contacts for community support services and activities;
- Information about wills and legal affairs, safety and online safety; and
- Phone numbers and website links you might find useful.
To request a copy of the Canberra Pensioners and Seniors information Guide please complete the form below.
The Canberra Pensioners and Seniors information Guide is also available for collection from the electorate office at 221 London Circuit, Canberra City ACT 2601.
Wishing you all the best with your future plans.