Have you taken a photo of a Canberra? Would you like a $200 Canberra restaurant voucher?
Alicia Payne is calling for a beautiful photo of Canberra for the front of her Christmas card and calendar. The winner will receive a $200 voucher to a Canberra restaurant of their choice in return for use of their photo on the Christmas card and calendar.
Please submit your photo on Instagram by Sunday 22 November 2020.
Entries can be submitted by:
- Liking Alicia Payne MP’s Instagram account - @aliciapayne_cbr
- Tagging the photo you wish to enter with @aliciapayne_cbr
- Tagging the photo with the hashtag #CanberraChristmas.
All photos of Canberra will be considered, but photos of the electorate of Canberra will be more likely to win. You do not have to be a resident of the Canberra electorate to enter. The winner may choose any Canberra restaurant that sells vouchers.
Winners will be announced on Instagram on Monday 23 November 2020.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Alicia Payne MP is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be photographs of sites located in the ACT and the Office of Alicia Payne MP reserves the right to request proof of location from the entrant.
- Entries should be submitted by liking Alicia Payne MP on Instagram (@aliciapayne_cbr), tagging the image you would like to enter on Instagram with both @aliciapayne_cbr as well as the #CanberraChristmas hashtag.
- Entries open on 9 November 2020 and close 11.59pm 22 November 2020 and must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the entrant submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
- The Office of Alicia Payne MP does not encourage the inclusion of recognisable people in the photo. If a person is recognisable, the entrant must be able to obtain a signed photo release form from the person or people in the photo. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright of the images remains the property of the image creator/photographer.
- The winner grants Alicia Payne MP a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the winning image at no charge for a period of five years from 22 November 2020, at the discretion of Alicia Payne MP. The image will be used on Alicia Payne MP’s Christmas card which is distributed to all households in the Electorate of Canberra, on all publicity and promotion of the competition and other use in print or on social media.
- The Office of Alicia Payne MP will credit the photographer whenever their work is used by the Office of Alicia Payne MP. The Office of Alicia Payne MP will supply the photographer’s name to third parties (such as newspapers and magazines) and will use best-endeavour to ensure images are credited. The Office of Alicia Payne MP will maintain the integrity of the work and will not make any changes without first obtaining the photographer’s permission, unless reasonable in the circumstances to do so.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entry will be selected at the sole discretion of Alicia Payne MP.
- The winning entrants will be contacted prior to the announcement of the winner.
- The winner agrees to providing the Office of Alicia Payne MP with the original version of the image to ensure the highest print quality can be achieved on the Christmas card. Alicia Payne MP reserves the right to select another winner if the quality of an image is not adequate for printing purposes.
- Alicia Payne MP retains absolute discretion to vary or amend the competition and all entrants agree that no liability shall attach to Alicia Payne MP as a result thereof.
- Alicia Payne MP is not responsible for any harm, loss or damage suffered by entrants due to their participation in this competition. This includes harm, loss or damage associated with taking the photograph, as well as any harm, loss of damage associated with being the selected winner.